Hey Dennis,
I always thought that it would be faster/easier to hoist the kite for port
rounding from the starboard/high side.
I couldn’t wrap my head around how to do it on my boat.
You suggest to just ‘swap’ the halyards inside the mast and have the port kite
halyard exit the starboard side and the stud halyard exit the port side. Is
this correct?
Are there precautions to take regarding the halyards crossing inside the mast
besides making sure they run free?
My mast has the kite halyards port and starboard at the top of the mast and the
jib halyard centered and lower—it is on a furler.
Thanks
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 36 XL/kcb

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 5:01 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>