I have had TackTick wireless wind on my mast since I bought my boat 8 years
ago.  I have the converter box so it is on my Seatalk-ng network.  It worked
flawlessly until this year when something happened to the speed sensor.  I have
not yet gone up the mast to pull it for diagnosis.  I had the mast down two
years ago and was concerned about its age so sent it to Raymarine for testing.
They found it to be fine, but offered that if it had problems down the road,
they would sell me a new one at a discounted price to replace it.  So I have
been happy with how long it lasted.  If I were to replace it, it would be the
same or perhaps the Sailtimer version (https://wi-rb.com/product/rb/).  Dave

David Knecht
Rear Commodore
Thames Yacht Club