Will do—the agent was independent and perhaps under different rules from
Progressive. I tried with him since the on-line process was a PITA but if I can
save some money, I can take a little PITA.
Charlie Nelson

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 3:31 PM, Joe Della Barba via CnC-List