structural issues might be unwise without professional input or repair.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 C&C 36XL/kcb

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 2:31 PM, Brian Morrison via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

From: Brian Morrison <brianm...@hotmail.com>
Date: February 7, 2022 at 11:59:05 PM EST
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Forestay Backing Plate

 Hello All,
As I shared back in the summer I had an untimely rendezvous with a buoy that
caused some pretty severe damage to the bow of my 1979 C&C 34. I am in the
process of purchasing parts and supplies so when the weather permits I’ll be
ready to work. I’m in need of advice as I have never done any extensive
fiberglass work. What “system” should I use to make the strongest repair and
best way to do it? Where can I obtain a new backing plate to attach the
forestay or any recommendations on where I can have one made? Hopefully the
pics won’t be too large to share. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Brian
Morrison