I have used bed-it butyl tape for many bedding applications such as winches,
ports, etc. with success, although I often wished it was available in thicker
and wider dimensions.
OTOH, butyl tape (not bed-it) is available at most RV stores and I have used
this version with equal success.
The RV variety is both thicker and wider than bed-it but not as ‘sticky/tacky’
which can be a plus.(Bed-it stickiness can be a PITA getting it off its paper
protective layer and your fingers).
YMMV,
Charlie Nelson Water PhantomC&C 36 XL/kcb

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Sunday, April 24, 2022, 8:13 PM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List