I’ve troubleshot a few and for what it’s worth I’ve not seen one here with an
exhaust elbow issue on the Great Lakes.  This is always cited online as a
trouble spot but it appears to be much less of a concern in Fresh water.    The
three  I’ve checked were original and clear of obstructions.

Dave 33-2 windstar.

Sent from my iPhone