None of those caps would work on my boat.  The thread diameter is different, so
the entire unit would have to be replaced.  I have never seen a direct
replacement for the C&C one.  Everyone who sees them thinks they are a great
idea, except for the fact that no one else has them.  I always have to leave a
winch handle out for the pumpout boat as they don’t have a winch handle aboard.
 If I get to that point, I think a machinist or 3D printer would be my
direction to pursue.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT