That’s one I keep on the boat - ‘barberians’ is the brand.  Easy.   Also
Italian seasoning or herbes de Provence, other basics.  Not so basic, are sun
dried tomatoes and some assorted dried mushrooms and hot peppers from the local
Asian supermarkets.  Couscous, risotto. Also -  Look up ‘thermal cooker’.   All
are shortcuts to elevated cooking in a C&C.  (Mine a 33-2)

Dave

Sent from my iPhone