It would be interesting to compare bed-it to other butyl tapes.   I find it
doubtful that it has any special marine magic mojo that other quality products
don’t.    it is very likely Rod found a good product he trusted, has had
private labelled, and has done a good job of promoting it.  (Good for him)
Likely there is another brand out there with identical packaging etc….

The butyl C&C used originally has stood up really well and I’d use that for any
refit, knowing it will outlast me.
Long shot here but does anyone know what the factory used?
Dave 33-2 windstar

Sent from my iPhone