Touche', 35-1, was ordered in April 1971 and was delivered to New Orleans
in September 1971, 51 years ago.   Was first to finish in the 1972 Gulfport
> Pensacola Race.  Has competed in many G>P's since then.

I really wanted to race last year for the 50th anniversary.  Thought it
would be a great thing to have some of the original 1972 crew compete.  I
talked with the original owner about him and some of his crew doing it.
Unfortunately, we just couldn't make it happen.

Touche's home slip is on Bayou Castine on the north shore of Lake
Pontchartrain.  About 100 yards upstream of Touche' is Defiance, Touche's
older sister boat.  Touche' is Hull #83.  Defiance is Hull#61.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023, 8:20 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Coquina is 50 this year. Who else do we have at or past the half-century
> mark?
>

> *Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35 MK I*
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.