I had a number 2 made by rolly tasker sails, sized between the 1 and 3 I
already had.  Dimensions here:

https://cncwindstar.blogspot.com/2021/01/sail-inventory.html?m=1

I never use the 140 any more, I set the drifter instead.  The #2 is perfect for
most conditions here in the Toronto area but I do switch to the working jib
when I know it’s going to blow and sustain 20kts or more.  Sets better than any
furled sail.

Dave   33-2ii

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for your help.