Like Joe said, angle iron.  The diesel in my 35-1 is mounted on angles
bolted through the rails.  1600 hours and no issues.  Another option is
have a shop fabricate a channel and install it over the rails through
bolted.

Look at stainless toggle bolts or Twist-Tee anchor bolts.  If you drill the
hole large, install one of those, hold it in place and refill the hole
around the anchor bolt.  However, that would require lifting the engine
over the protruding bolt.  Much easier putting a bolt into a thread hole
than lifting an engine over a bolt.

Not sure I would like a Heli-Coil or E-Z Lok here with the vibration.  But
it might work.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83