better longevity!
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Saturday, March 18, 2023, 2:46 PM, Ted Drossos via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I had a new 155% made by Quantum for my C&C 110 in 2020 . It was a carbon fiber
tri-radial with Liteskin.  $6300 plus tax and delivery.
Ted DrossosC&C 110Lady in RedLong Island, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sat, Mar 18, 2023 9:54 am
Subject: Stus-List Sail costs

   Sail costs:  A new light air genoa was quoted at $5200 for my 36 footer, so
I decided instead to have repairs made to my old sails.   They repaired my #2
for $700.  They will alter my #3 for a little more.  They are removing
horizontal battens and installing vertical battens, and adding UV, so it can be
furled.  I've chosen to use Chesapeake Sailmakers because they are service
oriented, came out and measured my rig before I spent any money, and they took
time to evaluate my sails and offer options.

   Wonder what others are paying for new sails and/or repairs.

   Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Annapolis  Please show your
appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help me pay the
associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
StuPlease show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and