The one on my 35-1 is a Morch.  Bet yours is also.  Does the nut have an
"M" on it?

Here's a pic of it removed and stripped for painting.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsRmxKZ0ttcXZUTlVIQ1E5c0FXOTdKRFRfNTRz/view?usp=share_link&resourcekey=0-fhweRaXy_gB6s8nr4W0Y0A

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 9:08 AM Bob Mann via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone know the pedestal brand C&C used in 1971 (35 mk I)?  I've been
> talking with Edson and he doesn't believe it's one of theirs.
>
> Bob
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.