I would be in for several rugby shirts as shown.
I would also be interested in some polo shirts of similar design and any others
(like the 'dry' shirts, etc.) with the same design.
Those C&Cers in the southern US, etc. would get limited use from a true rugby
shirt but a similar designed polo or dry shirt (short or long sleeves) could be
worn most of the year.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1990 C&C 36XL/kcbNew Bern, NC
Thanks for your help.
Stu