From: Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2024 8:23 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Stus-List Does anyone know if Winchmate is still in business?

I was sort of planning to use part of this year's tax refund to upgrade the
Barient 32 primaries on Imzadi to selftailers using Winchmate conversion
kits. The converted winches I've seen on other boats were very good, and
selftailers would make single handing a lot easier, but I've always seemed
to have other priorities in the past.

But when I went to the website I had bookmarked to check the current cost
and lead time, I find the website is down. A search turned up several sites
with recommendations for the conversion kits, and a Winchmate Facebook page
that doesn't seem to have any recent information on it.

Does anyone know if Winchmate is still in business? Or maybe has a new
owner? Contact information? Or can recommend a source for these (or
equivalent) conversion kits?

Any information would be appreciated.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk2 #47