There is a fit chart on the website when you goto shop

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C.

On 2024-02-29 09:54, Wade Glew via CnC-List wrote:
In ordering size, any info re fit?  I'm 5'9", 155 lb and thinking Medium. Make sense?
Wade
Oh Boy
33 mk 2

On Thu, Feb 29, 2024, 05:19 Motion Designs Limited via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

    The classic C&C Rugby shirts have arrived.

    Limited Stock available, not sure if I’ll do another run so get
    yours while they are available.

    To all those that expressed interest and ordered previously, thank
    you.

    Shop

<https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p631358374>
    ghcarchives.com

<https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p631358374>
        apple-touch-icon.png

<https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p631358374>

<https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p631358374>

    JohnKelly Cuthbertson

    www.ghcsrchives.com <http://www.ghcsrchives.com>
    www.candcyachts.com <http://www.candcyachts.com>

    Motion Designs Limited
    647 990 7752
    Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album
    site and help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
    https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
    Thanks for your help.
    Stu

Thanks for your help.