From: Dean McNeill via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2024 8:24 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dean McNeill <d...@deanmc.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Hints on swapping winches?

I'm about to finally replace my old 2 speed Barient 25 primary winches on my
C&C 34, with Harken 46 Self tailing winches.
Anyone have experience doing a similar swap? I fully expect I’ll need to fill
old holes and drill new ones. And probably glass in aluminum or plywood backing
plates.

Any other hints and tips?

Thanks, Dean
BarraWind