Hi Dough,

I posted a bunch of photos when I upgraded the refrigerator in my LF38.  I have
never gotten around to provide a detailed write up, but I am real pleased with
the outcome.  I split the space into a small freezer and larger refrigerator.
It runs great and consumes about 25 AH a day in July/August Florida.

Paul

https://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/2018/01/icebox-upgrade-to-refrigeration.html

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C Landfall 38
S/V Johanna Rose
Fort Walton Beach, FL

http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/

> On Apr 25, 2024, at 12:42 PM, Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> I'm contemplating removing the fridge fiberglass liner to better insulated
> it. This year I want to install new water cooled refrigeration.
> I'm not sure how the liner is held in place, and how much of the cabinetry I
> will have to remove.
> I think that there is some foam insulation already there.
>
> Douglas Mountjoy
> 1988 LF 39
> Mexico at large
> 1984 Sabre 34
> Port Orchard, WA
>
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.