You don’t actually mention which keel you have

There were three factory configurations
Standard. 88”
Winged keel 66”
Centreboard 54”

Now when you say you measured … is it you measured from the boot line or your
actual “scum” line ?

Then it also depends on how much you carry.   The factory numbers are an empty
boat…..

JKC

www.ghcarchives.com
Motion Designs Limited
647 990 7752

> On May 6, 2024, at 10:10 PM, Chuck Saur via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>

> Hey guys...help me out? Trying to get my PHRF numbers correct, and since Lake
> Michigan is getting thinner, how much water I have under my keel.  So...I've
> been using a 5'11" figure for our 1990 37/40+  Daydream, hull 51.  I found
> this, and other rig measures listed on the Sailboatdata.com website.  I just
> saw another measurement on the CNC listserv in the 37/40+ site, and it is
> 5'6".  In fact, all the wingy 37/40+ boats listed here have the 5'6" draft
> listed.
>
> So.  I went out and measured my waterline to the floor (86"), and subtracted
> the height of the block under my keel (-6").  My final measurement is
> 80"...or last I did the math...a whopping draft of 6'8".  What the heck? Am I
> missing something?
>
> I wonder what my PHRF oughta be...and better stay outa shallow-er areas now!!
>
> I asked our ex-C&C dealer here, and they guessed it might be a custom thing.
> Anyone heard of this?  Or have variations of the 5'6" or 5'11"?
>

> Chuck Saur
>
> 517 490-5926 Cell
>

> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.