Hello,

First, sorry for my english, I'm a catalan.

Well, I'm a newbee in Mac and Cocoa and I have tried to make an application for capture an image of web. It's all ok. My app work correctly, except when I capture a module of vídeo. In this cases the result is wrongly. How you can see in this image of a video in youtube.com:
        - http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5626/capturaxq0.png

The static page is correctly captured, but the video in youtube no. Do you know what is the problem?

This is my code:

        NSRect                  frame = [theView frame];
NSBitmapImageRep *rep = [theView bitmapImageRepForCachingDisplayInRect:frame];
        [theView cacheDisplayInRect:frame toBitmapImageRep:rep];
NSData *data = [rep representationUsingType:NSTIFFFileType properties:nil];

        NSImage *image = [[NSImage alloc] initWithSize:[rep size]];
        [image addRepresentation:rep];
        [but setImage:image];

Thanks for all