Hi folks,

To close this out, the vote passes successfully with 13 binding +1s, 5
non-binding +1s, and no -1s. Thanks everyone for voting! I'll work on
staging.

I'm hoping we can address YARN-7588 and any remaining rolling upgrade
issues in 3.0.x maintenance releases. Beyond a wiki page, it would be
really great to get JIRAs filed and targeted for tracking as soon as
possible.

Vinod, what do you think we need to do regarding caveating rolling upgrade
support? We haven't advertised rolling upgrade support between major
releases outside of dev lists and JIRA. As a new major release, our compat
guidelines allow us to break compatibility, so I don't think it's expected
by users.

Best,
Andrew