+1 to Kerry's request its import to be able to easily access such
information both a KPI for the those contributing and as a
demonstrable indicator for those being asked to contribute

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 10:31, Kerry Raymond <kerry.raym...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good news indeed! Does this include metrics for articles within a category
> (thinking here specifically of the categories related to GLAM content
> partners) or do we stick  with BaGLAMa 2 for that?
>

> Kerry

GN.
Noongarpedia: https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/nys/Main_Page
Out now: A.Gaynor, P. Newman and P. Jennings (eds.), *Never Again:
Reflections on Environmental Responsibility after Roe 8*, UWAP, 2017.  Order
here
<https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/never-again-reflections-on-environmental-responsibility-after-roe-8>
.