Hoi,
I would love to attend but I have to work.

There is one thing I really, really want to know; it is how I can leverage
the "depicts" statement so that I can find pictures in my language. I have
spent considerable time understanding the current search implementation..
Finding things in Dutch or any other language but English is problematic.
The tool by Hay Kranen provides me with a more consistent service (
hay.toolforge.org/sdsearch).

When I know how to find pictures in Commons in my own language, I will blog
about it.
Thanks,
       GerardM