Marcus Bauer ha scritto:

On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 01:37 +0100, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:
Looking at the demos it seems to be a really good project, the support for the OSM maps is good, but what about integrating support for libgarmin to allow using also free and commercial garmin maps (of course, waiting OSM to grow)?

I'll have a look into supporting garmin or other maps, but is for now
not on the top of my todo list - unless there is plenty more request for
this. And hey, don't *wait* for OSM to grow, but *do help* it grow ;-)

Well, yes... I'll be happy to help OSM too, but since GPS devices are born to help people to move, I think that it's important to have an useful application learning from it instead of making it to learn! :P

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/