Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:

I thought about the risk of loosing the moko or of getting it stolen...

I got the following idea:
If you can't find your moko, you only have to send an SMS with a special keyword/passphrase to your moko. It recognises the special text and sends the current coordinates to a server. So you can see it's position.

Hehe...sounds fun.

For sure. But there are two approaches; this one assumes the bad guy won't change (or just remove) the SIM card, which is possible but not likely. The other one (which I thought of ages ago but which Michele Renda just explained again quite well) still works if the BG changes the SIM, as long as there's a SIM card in place (or if you have a FreeRunner if you're in WiFi coverage).

But of course neither will work if the bad guy is tech-savvy enough to reload the flash. And we won't say any more because those guys know how to use Google!