Someone with a knack for business should simply grab those CAD files and start manufacturing replacement cases in gazillion different colors.

Bastian Muck pravi:
What about colored stickers? I think it could be cheap to design and cut them to fit at the neo. I guess this could be a solution to many whishes for special colors. But this feature could be sold by a thirdparty-shop. And I guess, that it would be early enough to sell them when the massproduction begins. There wont be many female developers i think.