steve wrote:
The phone fits snuggly in a bed of foam, carved precisely to fit its form.

Well, looking at the photos taken by Michael (coverOffTrayRemoved*.jpg and coverTrayTriangle*.jpg first of all) it seems that under the phone's bed of foam there's enough space for "pushing" a pouch, isn't it? And what about not shipping all the kinds of plugs (most of us would need only the one used in their country)?

But I like you Marco, So send me your address on my openmoko mail.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I give you my pouch.

Many thanks! I've sent my address, anyway I hope all the Freerunner buyers will get one :).

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/