Hello Roland,

while I think that the OpenMoko should get more attention in the media I don't think it's a good idea to use all methods you mentioned.

An affiliate program (e.g. via zanox) would be a great idea but forced clicks and paid mails are dubious advertising methods at best. IMHO the Freerunner should get a more *honest* (in lack of a better word) advertising than that.

Also I think that as long as the software is not end-user friendly it's better to stick to word-of-mouth advertising plus technology geared media.

Take care,
Stefan

Roland Häder wrote:
Hi together,

as the subject said I'm asking here if OpenMoko is interested in multi level marketing? You can read about the basics on Wikipedia if you don't know it. :)

My friend and I have a (German) Internet marketing platform with about 800+ registrations. We have a lot different ways of marketing there. Here are only some examples:

- Mails directly delivered to our members
- Click mails where they have to login to get their reward
- Banners (forced-click banner and rotation banners)
- Textlinks
- An AdSense-like system (in planing phase)
- 1 Euro for a 88x31 or textlink for one year
- Bonus campaigns (a bit like button or textlink promotion)
- Sign up actions

If you like I can send you the link directly not here in mailing list.

And have you heard about Zanox?

Best regards,
Roland Haeder

PS: I have CC-ed Trisoft and my friend. :)