Come on!  Blame the telcos for the Neo echo!!  Thats stretching it.

I've had numerous phones and about 4 different providers and NEVER had any repeatable echo, NEVER.

I say repeatable, since I can remember maybe 5 calls in the last 10 years when I got a bad connection, and I live in the Tullies, where there was distortion. I hung up, dialed again and it was gone. Never a repeatable event.

Its the phone, period.

Whether its bad hardware design, bad software design or improper combination of settings is is to be determined.

Scott