I have to agree with Kalle & Jay,

While i part of me would like to see a nailed down platform with a clear definition of tools, UI standards, platform support, documentation standards(one I've been yelling about recently) I also understand OM's struggle to produce a viable open source product in record time.

I hope we can all agree to disagree and take the constructive criticism for what it is, constructive....

I am heartened by Sean's statement about OM's mission and their determination to "get it right".

I'm also happy to see this open discussion among knowledgeable people who are in the trenches and "getting it done".

Rock on Neo!

Scott

Kalle Happonen wrote:
Nkoli wrote:
Jay, your negative posts on this ML do nothing but foster an unpleasant atmosphere
Actually I disagree a bit here. Jay is not trolling but just saying Kalle