On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:47:56 +1000
lpotter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> gromez writes:
>
> > On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Thomas Bertani
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> and where you have to put image files to be recognised as cover by
> >> the media player?
> >
> > Every documents are sorted by mimetype, so, for a JPEG image, you
> > should put it in Documents/image/jpeg/
>
> You can do it this way, but it is not required. Anything within the
> ~/Documents or /media/card/Documents directories will be scanned, and
> added automatically.

Hi Lorn,

is there anything we can do to help debug the echo problem?
Or the alarm clock thingie after suspend (or maybe that's still an
outstanding issue)? For the alarm: if I don't suspend, it will probably
work fine, but then I'm afraid about battery time (and since we don't
see the current battery status due to the latest kernel ...)

Franky