2008/11/5 Neil Jerram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> My GSM icon is indicating off, even after I got notification windows
> correctly indicating my provider (T-Mobile) and a reasonable-sounding
> signal strength...

I just updated to the latest version and now it is exiting after
producing the attached output.

This happens shortly after I have
- used aptitude to upgrade
- used kill to kill the old running version
- started the new version with "openmoko-panel-plugin >opp.log 2>&1 &"

Let me know if you'd like further experiments...

   Neil
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.2:/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device: dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.