2009/1/8 Nicolas Laurance <nlaura...@zindep.com>:
                > After the fix, Tango shows me on the correct position on the
map
                > but in the Trip tab the latitude data is completely wrong,
more than 1
                > degree west

                sorry if i'm being missing the point and being pedantic, but
i'm sure
                latitude measures angle north/south of the equator.

                longitude measures the angle east/west of the greenwich meridian

                are you at a point where the two have similar values, and
getting them
                the wrong way round?

                alternatively, how precise is the lat/lon reading? tangogps
provides
                an hdop value - realistically, this should be as low as
possible.
                maybe you can't get a good fix, because of trees/buildings/old
kernel
                with microsd interference?

One degree in latitude means 111 kilometers.
This thread is yearning for a screenshot!

Lucas