Suspend does not work while only on battery yet? How long is the battery life? Only a few hours I imagine.

jon wrote:
i haven't any obvious problems with shr, its working great. There are however some things still needed to be done in the way of power management... i.e. allow suspend when powered only by battery is yet to be implemented, although the framework for doing such a thing seems to be in place.