Am 15.06.2012 21:34, schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
FSF has set up a new PowerVR SGX reverse engineering project
proposed by Luke K.C. Leighton.

Since we have such a GPU in our GTA04 SoC (DM3730), I think there
may be some interest here on this list to support this effort.

The goal is to write free and open replacement drivers and firmware
and maybe do fancy stuff with the GPU shader cores (signal and
image processing).

The mailing list is here:

The mailinglist is closed already cause of a possible lawsuit. Let me quote Bob Ham:

> The GNU lawyers have apparently stated that this PowerVR reverse
> engineering project should not be hosted by the GNU project (on
> savannah.nongnu.org) as there is a risk of the GNU project being the
> subject of a lawsuit.  Yay for lawyers!
>
> Unfortunately, that means this mailing list is now closing.  I
> apologise for the inconvenience.

regards,
Simon

--