Hi community,

I'm pleased to show my hacks on the faenqomod to have new wifi and gps buttons in the title bar (taken from finxi theme) and to be able to always show/mask keyboard.

I've also removed the clock in the title, because I don't need to always see the hour and, if I want, I just need to push AUX button to see the time in the home screen.

One more change : the keyboard button has now a smaller width but a larger height. I think that's better for fingers, but I've only tried with mine :) So feedback is appreciated.

You can see two screenshots here :

https://www.adorsaz.ch/public/faenqomod.png
https://www.adorsaz.ch/public/faenqomod2.png

The new title.xml file is here :
https://www.adorsaz.ch/public/title.xml

Finally, you'll need to copy gps-on.pic, gps-fix.pic and wifi-enabled.pic from /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/finxi to /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/faenqomod.

I'm very happy to be able to hack QtMoko so easily with xml and svg files (for themes and keyboard), really thanks QtMoko/QtExtended/Qtopia developpers ;)

Regards,
Adrien Dorsaz