Hi
I upgraded from v47 to v48 on my GTA02 and now I'm experiencing a grave problem. if I send a sms, it does not arrive to the recipient. Also, after sending the sms I lose all the phone functionalities, i.e. I can't even make or receive a call. I had to restart the neo but the issue persists if I try to send another sms. The problem seems to be around the sms, because if I do not send a sms everything works well.
Can someone else confirm this behaviour or is it just me?
Thanks.

Regards
Joif

I just installed the v48 (not upgraded from v47) on the uSD, I confirm the problem with the sms.

Regards
Joif