Il 31/10/2012 15:42, urodelo ha scritto:
Reading such kind of reviews disappoint me.
It disappoints me too, and it is not the first not accurate at all and generalist review that I read (I suppose it comes immediately after this one [1], in italian). What makes me angry it's that the authors do not get enough information nor they get a direct contact with the developers if they not are owners of a GTA0X. The result is a bad article, they do not even know what they're talking about, and they give to the people a bad idea of the GTA04. I don't know if it is better to ignore those bad blogs or to do something to give people the right perception of the GTA04 and of our community.

Regards
Joif

[1] http://www.lffl.org/2012/10/openphoenux-2804-smartphone-open.html