On 2013-08-23 09:38, joerg Reisenweber wrote:
On 2013-08-23 07:26, openm...@pulster.de wrote:

The GTA04 *is* out of production and no longer for sale.

Says who?

Says Golden Delicious:

"Note: we currently have no stock since we need to collect at least 200 orders so that we can produce in big enough batches."

-- First sentence on https://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04

> There are no other
> reasons why it isnt available, just damn investment $$ are missing.

If money is the only problem then why is nobody running a fundraising
campaign?  I don't think money is the only problem.

I think it's up to you to answer your own question, instead of implicitly accusing highly honored guys like Nikolaus and Christoph of not telling the
truth.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I'm not accusing anybody of hiding problems. I'm saying that there are problems other than money which are preventing the successful production of a free phone. Those other problems have been discussed openly on this list and others.

everybody (even you) can start a fundraiser.

Of course they *can*.  But they're *not*.  That's the point.

--
Bob Ham <r...@settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }