> Am 10.10.2017 um 22:16 schrieb Mychaela Falconia
> <mychaela.falco...@gmail.com>:
>
> Option 3: new production of Neo FreeRunner (GTA02) verbatim clones.

I wonder where you want to get all the tiny glue components from...

E.g. toppoly display, pogo pins for speakers, speakers, vibramotor, battery
connector, HF08 battery,
shields, just to name some. Many of them are EOL for years and almost
impossible to locate even
through broker networks.

You may be able to find almost compatible replacements for *some* of them but
then you have to
redesign everything and it is no longer a verbatim clone. BTW: it was already a
problem when
designing the GTA04 years ago.

And: can you produce Neo Freerunner plastic cases?