>From the (cited below) Froomkin blog:

      "...And, if you squint at it just right, it might provide what is
needed."

***

This just might be the universal insight that explains constitutional
law.

I plan to steal it and use it without remorse, giving due credit, of
course.

Thank you.

Bob Sheridan
SFLS

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for con law professors
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Froomkin -
U.Miami School of Law
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Do Not Call - the effect of congressional funding

I seem to have missed some of the messages on this thread, for which I
apologize.  I've posted a number of items about the do-not-call
decisions on my blog (including the results of a quick trawl through the
congressional record for what was said on the floor yesterday which
might be relevant to any R.A.V.-based challenge to the statute)  at
http://www.discourse.net , and I'd welcome comments there or here.

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]