I called this last night at Childgrove in Saint Louis.  Dancers seemed
pleased, but I got some questions about the title -- I think some of them
heard 70 Libra Sons and were imagining a bunch of boys born in October.
 Where did the name come from?

Dale

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 2:39 PM Tncontracaller via Callers <
call...@lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

> Sounds like a fun dance. It is new to me.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 24, 2019, at 11:28 AM, Jean Gibson-Gorrindo via Callers <
> call...@lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:
>
> Hello All!  I wanted to write a dance in celebration of my stepping into
> the Libra Sun for the 70th time.  I wanted it to be very balanced, in Libra
> fashion.
>
> Anyone seen this dance before?  It is not like anything in my data base
> that has Mad Robin in the A1, but I did not search the other figures.
>
> Thanks for your input!
>
> Jean Gorrindo
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *Jean Gibson-Gorrindo <jgorri...@charter.net>
> *Subject: **"70 Libra Suns" by Jean Gorrindo*
> *Date: *September 24, 2019 at 8:25:56 AM PDT
> *To: *jean gorrindo <jgorri...@charter.net>
>
> 70 Libra Suns
> by Jean Gorrindo
> Contra/Improper/Easy
>
> A1 -----------
> (8) Mad Robin (Ladies pass in front moving Right
> (8) Balance the ring and spin to the right (petronella)
> (16) Partner balance and swing
> (8) 1/2 Hey, Ladies passing right shoulders
> (8) Ladies allemande Right 1-1/2
> (16) Neighbor balance and swing

Insomnia is no fun, but a brain that's hard to turn off is preferable to
one that never starts up.