Pixel wrote:

> i need the correspondance between the language and the timezone, at least for
> the one for which it means something.
>
> eg: 'French (France)' => 'Europe/Paris'
>
> Could someone fill this list, please :)
>
> 'English'
> 'French (France)'

'French (Belgium)' => 'Europe/Brussels'

> 'German (Germany)'
> 'Hungarian'
> 'Icelandic'
> 'Indonesian'
> 'Italian'

'Italian (Italy)' => 'Europe/Rome' (i.e. GMT+1 or CET or MET during winter, autumn,
spring,
and GMT+2 or CEST [Central European Summer Time] during summer).

'Italian (San Marino)' => 'Europe/San_Marino'

'Italian (Vatican)' => 'Europe/Vatican'

'Italian (Switzerland)' => same GMT+1 (don't know about summer), there is
a 'Europe/Zurich', but not Europe/Bern, strange.

> 'Japanese'
> 'Norwegian (Bokmaal)'
> 'Norwegian (Nynorsk)'
> 'Portuguese (Brazil)'
> 'Portuguese (Portugal)'
> 'Romanian'
> 'Russian'
> 'Slovak'
> 'Spanish (Spain)'
> 'Turkish'
> 'Ukrainian'
> 'Walon'
>
> thanks, cu Pixel.

How about to add configuring also for ntp daemon with proper
time server? I've the list of time servers.

Bye.
Giuseppe.