Sorry I did a truncated copy&paste; here is the right one:

<match target="font">
</match>

Le Mardi 11 Mars 2003 12:37, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Thank you Giuseppe,

I will try this this night at home

Francisco Alcaraz

----- Mensaje Original -----
Remitente: Giuseppe Ghibò <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fecha: Martes, Marzo 11, 2003 9:45 am
Asunto: Re: [Cooker] Fonts in cooker: wonderfull

Francisco Alcaraz Ariza wrote:

After install a fresh cooker from this morning (11/3/2003),

change the

libfreetype.so.6.3.2 and install msttcorefonts-bootstrap I have

the best

fonts in screen that I ever seen for a linux distributions (and

also for a

windows one)

Antialising is runing fine in OpenOffice and all kde applications..

How says that linux is not ready for the desktop?

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)

You can go even better by adding:

       <match target="font">
               <edit name="hintstyle"
mode="assign"><const>hintfull</const></e         </match>

at your /etc/fonts/fonts.conf

Bye.
Giuseppe.