Oden Eriksson ha scritto:
måndagen den 4 augusti 2003 13.39 skrev Michael Scherer:

On Monday 04 August 2003 10:22, Giuseppe Ghibò wrote:

Oden Eriksson ha scritto:

       file /usr/bin/texi2html from install of tetex-2.0.2-3mdk
conflicts with file from package texi2html-1.64-2mdk
       file /usr/share/man/man1/texi2html.1.bz2 from install of
tetex-2.0.2-3mdk conflicts with file from package
texi2html-1.64-2mdk

Which one is to be nuked?

The one in contrib.

tetex is quite big. /home/misc $ rpm -qi tetex | grep -i size Size : 77797766

/home/misc $ rpm -qi texi2html | grep -i size
Size        : 303020

Some packages requires tetex only to use texi2html to build the
documentation, so this can really help.
I would prefer to put them in conflict, and let the choice to be able to
use the smaller.

Good point Michael, as long as someone can verify they're equal and the tetex one can be nuked.

I plan to merge latest texi2html into tetex, so the tetex one won't be nuked. Also consider that texi2html is in contrib, and generally all the packages in contrib won't be part of the main public ISOs, so I prefer to keep in tetex package, maybe in tetex-texi2html.

Bye
Giuseppe