On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:26:59AM +0200, Florin wrote:
Ok wise guy ... than simply discuss on the semantics of the shell commands
instead of giving me the result I asked you for ... maybe you could give
some shell lessons then ... and good luck with your problem.

I did not mean to offend you, sorry Having taught unix for some time when i was younger, i still cannot keep quiet.

Anyway if Keld ever sends you the result you asked HIM for, i hope you
won't refuse to help him 'cause i've been rude.

have a nice day,
doing my best :)

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]