This is something that has bugged me for weeks - I can never seem to get the
bootsplash options in Drakboot. Actually, I did get them  a month ago or so,
but since I've upgraded to the 2.4.22 (and tried out 2.6.0) kernel, I don't
get the options. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this - anyone got any
ideas? Is there a prerequisite in the initrd file in order to be able to see
the bootsplash info in Drakboot?

These are what I currently have on my system, but it's been doing this for
weeks with previous packages as well:

kernel-tmb-enterprise-2.4.22.21.tmb.2mdk-1-1mdk
drakconf-9.3-1mdk
drakxtools-9.3-5mdk
drakxtools-newt-9.3-5mdk
drakxtools-http-9.3-5mdk