On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 07:50:34PM -0800, Brook Humphrey wrote:
I copied this from pclinuxonline but I thought others here would like to see this

LG offers a solution for their sub par devices :

Go to : http://us.lgservice.com/ Choose Product support, then Device driver, CD-ROM and "Emergency download for Physical Dead Drive from Mandrake Linux 9.2" There is a Dead.gif file explaining the way to reflash the drive.

Does it work ?
they say their firmware is supported only on Brand LG cdrom, i have 2
CRD-8400B, but they are branded IBM, should i feel brave and try (they
are not in brick-mode yet)?

L.

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]