Frederic Crozat wrote:

Folks,

I'm trying to fix bug #3381, which is a problem with some Palm/Clié/other
PalmOS PDA which requires using /dev/usb/tts/0 instead of /dev/usb/tts/1

Currently, I only know of 3 problematic models :
-Sony Clié N770C/E (Vendor=054c ProdID=0060)
-Palm m130 (Vendor=0830 ProdID=0050)
-Sony Clié 320 (Vendor=054c, ProdID unknown)

So, if you have another PDA which requires this kind of changes, please,
post it here, with Vendor and ProdID (check /proc/bus/usb/devices after
pressing hotsync)

If you have a PalmOS PDA which does NOT requires this but which is not
correctly described in /usr/share/doc/pilot-link-0.11.8/README.usb (it
doesn't have USBx info, it is missing for the list, etc..), please, post
here too.

I'd like to get the pilot-link up to date to be sure /dev/pilot is always
symlinked to the correct usb serial devices.

If you have a Palm Tungsten T3, I know they don't work yet but I plan to
fix that as soon as I receive mine :)) (probably next week, replacing my
Clié N770C/E).

Thanks for your cooperation :)

I have a Sony PEG-N760C (asian version of the N770C):

ID 054c:0066 Sony Corp. Clie PEG-N7x0C PalmOS PDA Serial

regards,

Stefan